A firm commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion
Welcoming all, valuing all.
Diversity is a core value at WashU Olin. We appreciate the value of diverse backgrounds and strive to create a community of inclusion, mutual understanding and respect. We encourage open, ongoing dialogue to foster a diverse, equitable and inclusive climate. We appreciate all aspects of identity for the richness it adds to the Olin experience.
- Founding member of the Consortium
- Proud member of Reaching Out
- #4 Best Full-Time MBA for Women (Financial Times, 2018)
- Proud member of the Forté Foundation
- Participating university in the PhD Project
Providing limited emergency financial assistance to currently enrolled Olin students.